Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Fell Off The Face Of The Earth And Landed In Disney World

True story. I swear.

We got back last week from a two week vacation in Disney World. I tell you, there is nothing like schlepping around an infant and a preschooler through the Magic Kingdom. Especially if the infant wants to breast feed every two hours and the preschooler has a major princess fixation. The whole trip is a blur of Disney character meet-n-greets, parades, fireworks, song and dance routines, and princess costumes. I swear, Cassie has every gown in the Disney fashion book now. Thanks, Grandmamama.

I would love to share the details of the trip, but I’m still recovering, so until I can get all 900-something photos downloaded and sorted, you’ll just have to settle for these words of advice. If you’re thinking of going on vacation to Disney World with a small child or two, plan on needing another vacation afterwards for yourself. Either that or therapy. Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

900 photos. OMG! Good luck. Maybe we might see you next Christmas.-Dwight