Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bye-bye Baby

I just took the baby swing and bouncy chair and put them out on the curb for AmVets. I feel kind of sad about it, because I really hate getting rid of any of Cassie and Sam’s baby stuff. However, we’re never using those things again. Sam outgrew the bouncy chair two months ago. If I tried to put little Miss Chunky Butt in it now, it would probably collapse beneath her weight. As for the swing... well I put Sam in that two nights ago only to watch her reach out and grab one of the support legs, thus bringing the whole thing to a grinding halt. She’s just too big for either chair or swing now. My baby’s growing up I guess.

Of course, the good news is I have now reclaimed a significant portion of my living room floor and can practice karate without tripping over baby stuff.

No comments: