Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Cassie!

My little girl turns four today. I can’t believe how much she’s grown. It really is amazing. She can run, jump, sing, dance, wrestle her father, and wear out all four of her uncles. She recognizes all of her ABCs and can even write some of her letters. She draws the most amazing pictures of me, her father and sister, and the occasional monster from under her bed (which looks a lot like me, her father, or her sister). She has a whole slew of friends at preschool. She likes to help cook and hold the beater when we make cake. She still wakes up in the middle of the night and runs into our room screaming, but that only happens a couple of times a month. And she’s tall! Man is that kid tall.

And of course, right now she’s crying. I guess I’d better see what’s going on.

No comments: