Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Writing Wednesday - Would You Be Interested?

I'm thinking about what I'd like to do with this blog, and among other things, I'd like to do some more semi-regular topics. So I was wondering. I have Move It Mama Monday and Fiction Friday, both of which are about things near and dear to my heart (exercise and reading, respectively). But would anybody here be interested in hearing my thoughts, however strange they may be, on writing? I figure I must have something to say on the subject, since I've written over 100 stories in the past two years.


I'm toying with the idea. On the one hand, there are thousands, maybe millions, of websites out there that discuss this very same subject, and I'm wondering what I can bring to the topic that would be original. Would you like to hear about what it's like to write erotica, or what it's like to be a write-at-home mom? Or would you like to hear how those worlds collide?


Let me know what you think. I'll keep playing with the idea. If I get any feedback, I may get started on this sooner rather than later.

No comments: