Saturday, June 30, 2007

How To Make Blue Poopie

For this recipe, you will need:

One (1) baby
One (1) pint of blueberries
One (1) high chair (optional, but recommended unless you like cleaning mashed blueberries off your carpet and furniture)

Directions:

Feed one (1) pint of blueberries to one (1) baby. Wait 12-36 hours. Change baby's diaper. Contents of diaper should be grayish navy blue, with small round pieces in it that look suspiciously like whole blueberries.

And that's it. Voila! You're done!

5 comments:

veinglory said...

Random thought. Based on your blog I bet you could recommend a good carpet cleaner? (I have white carpet + border collie cross)

D-HOR said...

I'm gonna have fun with poop.

Raynemoon said...

Hahaha! I have seen it in many colors. Try mixing in raspberries with it. You get this mesh of blue and purple! Very interesting. =)

Helen said...

Emily, I wish I could say I did have good advice on carpet cleaners, but I can't. I've been using Woolite, which isn't bad, and we have a Bissel wet vac, which also helps, but between the geriatric cat and the baby, we've had to rent a steam vac every month for the past four months, and the carpet still smells funky.

Lindy, be careful having fun with poop. It can backfire on you...

Rayne, I've done raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, mandarin oranges, the whole works. Straight blue berries still freak me out the most. Nothing that color should come out of a baby's butt.

Helen said...

As an addendum, you can make orange poop by feeding the baby carrots. You get a different texture whether you feed the baby the cut-up cubed kind they put into frozen veggies as opposed to the pureed baby food kind. The cubed kind comes out more chunky.

And I supposed a lot of folks out there really didn't want to know that. Oh well.