Friday, October 13, 2006

It’s Gotta Be Friday The 13th

It’s not even five frikkin’ thirty in the morning and both kids already up. I had to change the sheets on both their beds and now Sam wants to nurse. These kids are supposed to be asleep so I can get some work done right now, ya know?

What? What’s that you say? When do I sleep? Are you kidding me?

I don’t even have any artwork to show you, because it’s too frikkin’ early in the morning and I haven’t had a chance to get to the office and scan it in. This is just ticking me off, folks.

P.S. - I'm looking at switching over to Blogger Beta in the next week or so. I have no idea how badly that might screw things up, but from what I understand, once I switch, I've switched for good. So keep your fingers crossed and pray I don't accidentally flush the whole blog right down the toilet, okay?

No comments: