Monday, August 21, 2006

Surviving Michael’s Business Trip - Day 1

Michael left yesterday for a conference in Keystone, Colorado. That leaves me home alone with a 3-month-old and a 3-year-old, a rather challenging situation to say the least.

So far, however, things haven’t been too bad. Cassie and I have had the minimal amount of arguing. It does get a little annoying when she stamps her feet and demands to have something “right now!” For some reason, she thinks that if she shouts loud enough and stamps hard enough, I’m going to magically drop everything and cater to her needs. I’ve let her know that she’s going to have to learn to wait, and to say please, otherwise she’s going to do without.

Anyway, yesterday was uneventful. Today we’re going to the YMCA and then to the toy store. I told Cassie we were going to get a surprise, so naturally she keeps demanding to know what we’re getting. I’m not telling her though, because if I can’t find what I want, I’ll never hear the end of it from her. “But moooooooommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy! You promised me a triiiiiiiiiiiiiicycle!”

Nothing else going on here, folks, except for yesterday’s drawing. Enjoy.


Manga Academy Assignment #1

No comments: